Classic Cut finished 2nd
Real Savvy finished 2nd
Seismic Beauty finished 1st
Simply Enchanting finished 2nd
Sweet as Sin finished 10th

Entries:
Hero Status possible for 9/7
Incredible entered for debut at Indiana Downs on 9/10

Proud Indian '22 has been named Riddler.
Next up for naming is Clair de Lune '22.

MRH has released for shares:
Not This Time x Stylishly
Yaupon x Spanxamillion
Munnings x Malibu Bonnie
There's been the usual complaints about naming Clair de lune 22 but I actually like alot of the chosen names we can vote on. Treble beach, moonlit courage,belle soir. Then there's others that are meh like moon over omaha and omaha moonshine(which makes me think of alcohol)
TapitsGal

Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:34 am

Saratoga warrior ran 9th in his debut race two months ago. Danny gargan trains him. Mrh just announced that his next race target is a maiden claimer with a claim price of 40k. I figure he will be gone. I'm also super surprised mrh is putting him in a claimer only one race into his career.

My experience with them is that they tend to be pretty patient at times...they've held onto some horses far past when other shareholders complained they should dump them in claimers. Danny must be telling mrh some stuff about the horse we aren't privy too.

And I'm not one who usually complains a horse is in a claimer. Usually the horse has had a few races under their belt already and proven they need a class drop
CoronadosQuest

Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:17 pm

TapitsGal wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:34 am Saratoga warrior ran 9th in his debut race two months ago. Danny gargan trains him. Mrh just announced that his next race target is a maiden claimer with a claim price of 40k. I figure he will be gone. I'm also super surprised mrh is putting him in a claimer only one race into his career.

My experience with them is that they tend to be pretty patient at times...they've held onto some horses far past when other shareholders complained they should dump them in claimers. Danny must be telling mrh some stuff about the horse we aren't privy too.

And I'm not one who usually complains a horse is in a claimer. Usually the horse has had a few races under their belt already and proven they need a class drop
Wasnt Saratoga Warrior the favorite in his debut? I thought he was doing well? I am also surprised they are putting him in a claimer so fast
TapitsGal

Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:13 am

What do you think Rosie's Alibi is likely to go for if she's sold in November? I've seen someone say she will be a seven figure filly if she gets a second stakes win and due to her pedigree. Given that she's sired by justify and a half sister to Roses for Debra I'd say MAYBE six figures if we're lucky. But most of her wins and her only stakes win have been in restricted Pennsylvania bred races...for those reasons I think 7 figures is a stretch
ForTheThrill

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:55 pm

TapitsGal wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:13 am What do you think Rosie's Alibi is likely to go for if she's sold in November? I've seen someone say she will be a seven figure filly if she gets a second stakes win and due to her pedigree. Given that she's sired by justify and a half sister to Roses for Debra I'd say MAYBE six figures if we're lucky. But most of her wins and her only stakes win have been in restricted Pennsylvania bred races...for those reasons I think 7 figures is a stretch
I'd say probably $200k? A stakes winning filly by Justify? Oh yeah.
ForTheThrill

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:56 pm

Incredible stumbled hard in the backstretch in his debut, finished last by a LOT. I was actually surprised the jock didn't just pull him up out of caution. Dogwood Crossing was DQed from 5th to last for causing the interference.
Squeaky

Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:37 pm

ForTheThrill wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:56 pm Incredible stumbled hard in the backstretch in his debut, finished last by a LOT. I was actually surprised the jock didn't just pull him up out of caution. Dogwood Crossing was DQed from 5th to last for causing the interference.
Hope he is ok-he is a lovely looking horse
Diver52

Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:39 pm

Squeaky wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:37 pm
ForTheThrill wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:56 pm Incredible stumbled hard in the backstretch in his debut, finished last by a LOT. I was actually surprised the jock didn't just pull him up out of caution. Dogwood Crossing was DQed from 5th to last for causing the interference.
Hope he is ok-he is a lovely looking horse
A friend has a share and told me he seems to be fine. (I wouldn't share bad or negative news, but I don't see any harm in a positive update.)
I ran marathons. I saw the Taj Mahal by Moonlight. I drove Highway 1 in a convertible. I petted Zenyatta.
Honor Code

Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:06 am

Results:
Hero Status did not run
Incredible finished 6th

Entries:
Classic Cut entered in allowance at Remington Park on 9/20
Rosie's Alibi entered in Ontario Matron Stakes(G3) at Woodbine on 9/14
Saratoga Warrior entered in claiming at Belmont at Aqueduct on 9/14
Three Jewels entered in claiming at Monmouth on 9/15

MRH/Edge purchased:

Not This Time x Got It Made from the family of Cavorting, Clariere etc. (Headed to Edge)
Constitution x Blip Says Bye from the family of Jake Mo, Sistas Stroll, etc. (Headed to MRH)
TapitsGal

Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:04 pm

Naming contest started today for the formidable kitt filly. I'm trying to keep my hopes up she gets a good name but I'm not enthused with alot of the names people have thought of so far..there's alot of cat themed names..I'm kinda soured on the names with cat or kitten in them after all the kittens joy babies
CoronadosQuest

Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:07 pm

https://x.com/MyRacehorse/status/1836176315055243682

Seize the Grey has arrived at Parx

Incredible is scheduled to run in a MSW going a mile on turf on September 23rd at Horseshoe
TapitsGal

Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:29 pm

CoronadosQuest wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:07 pm https://x.com/MyRacehorse/status/1836176315055243682

Seize the Grey has arrived at Parx

Incredible is scheduled to run in a MSW going a mile on turf on September 23rd at Horseshoe
On nakoma's page someone posted a reminder about mrh rules about how we can't visit the horses without a mrh rep there even if we have connections..I responded to the post. Now there's this lady whose sending me snarky fb DMs because she's pissed that we were talking about the rules... I'm happy to see seize the grey arrived in Pennsylvania looking fantastic. I'm excited for his chances Saturday
Honor Code

Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:03 pm

Results:
Rosie's Alibi finished 14th in Ontario Matron Stakes(G3)
Saratoga Warrior scratched
Three Jewels finished 6th on debut

Entries:
Classic Cut entered in allowance at Remington Park on 9/20
Fancy Quality entered for debut at Belmont at the Big A on 9/21
Guinevere entered in allowance at Belterra on 9/25
Here's the Kicker entered in MSW at Gulfstream on 9/22
Incredible entered in MSW at Indianapolis on 9/23
Manhattan Twist entered in Bertram F. Bongard Stakes(Listed) at Belmont at the Big A on 9/22
Real Savvy entered but unlikely for MSW at Belmont at the Big A on 9/21
Seize the Grey entered in Pennsylvania Derby(G1) on 9/21
Sweet as Sin entered in MSW at Indianapolis on 9/23

MRH/Edge Keeneland September purchases:
Not This Time x Got It Made from the family of Cavorting, Clariere etc. (Headed to Edge)
Constitution x Blip Says Bye from the family of Jake Mo, Sistas Stroll, etc. (Headed to MRH)
Knicks Go x Seeking a Star from the family of Paulassilverlining and Dads Caps

Clair de Lune '22 has been named Moonlit Courage