Belgrave Bloodstock

othybat_99

Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:44 am

Ever since I bought my mare Cee Cee almost 6 years ago now in Wisconsin (my home state!), I've always wondered who previously owned and bred her. I know in the 2006 Keeneland January Sale she was bought for $1000 by a lady named Alice Campbell. I also looked up her registered name which is "C R K Cee Cee" in the JC, and found she was never raced or ever foaled out. I'm 100% sure her mom died giving birth to her since my girl has no other siblings. I found through that as well her breeder was Belgrave Bloodstock. If anyone wants to take a dive into a rabbit hole to find out more about Belgrave Bloodstock or anything else about my mare, that'd be nice. :D
“I play a little guitar, write a few tunes, make a few movies, but none of that's really me. The real me is something else.” - George Harrison
othybat_99

Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:58 am

I just found her mom Othybat was training with Sir Michael Stoute for about a year Nov 2000-Dec 2001
“I play a little guitar, write a few tunes, make a few movies, but none of that's really me. The real me is something else.” - George Harrison