Help with Good Magic's foals

brunanas

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:03 pm

i'm planning on running an stallion following account for Good Magic on Instagram, so today i spent a few hours adding all the sold horses to my Virtual Stable. but he's supposed to have 133 foals of racing age (per Bloodhorse's Stallion App) and i could "only" find 115. thought of this forum as my last resort. sorry for the long list, but i would really appreciate if anyone could help me find any other 2YOs i'm missing. all names are dam names. doubt we will find every single one of them, and perhaps that number is wrong as perhaps not all of them made it to 2. but thank you in advance anyways. i tried looking through old posts on the forum but i'm not too experienced with the search functions around here so that turned up nothing.
  • All for Georgia
    Allanah
    American Romance
    Ancient Goddess
    Angelo's Ashes
    Anydayismyday
    Ask the Moon
    Bella's Way
    Block
    Bluegrass Ellie
    Carleton Grinnell
    Carolina Cotton
    Charladora
    Chatillon
    Chelsea Road
    Clara Barton
    Connie and Michael
    Dark Before Dawn
    Darlin'issues
    Decor
    Delicate Affair
    Diplomatic Miss
    Disposablepleasure
    Ducru
    Emerald Gold
    Enoree
    Enthrall
    Fantasy Forest
    Fi
    Flat Out Charming
    Florida Fabulous
    Follow Moon
    For All You Know
    Forestry's Magic
    Fortune Pearl
    Gasia
    Gemswick Park
    Glory
    Golden Amber
    Harbor Cat
    Hazy Glow
    Heart d'Oro
    Heart Stealer
    Heavens Pulpit
    Heidi Maria
    High Quail
    Hishi Aspen
    Homecoming Dance
    Hooh Why
    House of Fortune
    Inlovewithlove
    Jane Says
    Jooma
    Kenda
    Krazy Kathy
    Lacie Slew
    Lady Carrington
    Lady Samuri
    Le Relais
    Lemon Gin
    Luna Vega
    Mabsota
    Majestic Angel
    Majestic Heat
    Media Madness
    Modification
    Moon Orbit
    Navy Gardens
    Nicksappealinglady
    Paschali
    Petition the Lady
    Potesta
    Princess Samurai
    Puca
    Purple Lights
    R Naja
    Rather Beautiful
    Red Carpet Miss
    Revealing Moment
    Rivertown Belle
    Rose Mine
    Rote
    Sabi Sands
    Safe to Say
    Sekhmet's Revenge
    Senza Te
    She Will Rock
    Shovalla
    Sister in Arms
    Sly Warrior
    Soarwiththebirds
    Stormin Maggy
    Sugar Jones
    Supertrend
    Surf Light
    Sweet Nina
    Synapse
    Taboo
    There'syourtrouble
    Toula
    Toy Moon
    Trophy Girl
    Unbridled Betty
    Unreachable
    Valiant Passion
    Vieja Luna
    Whisper Number
    Wild Gams
    Wild Summer
    Wonderful Luck
    Worshipper
    Yes I'll Go
    Yes Liz
    Zardana
she/her
professional plushie hoarder
Flanders

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:17 pm

I don't think these were on your list, its quite daunting trying to remember when looking: :D

Belle of Perintown
Comme Chez Soi
Cozzette
Le Mi Geaux
Midnight Watch
Musical Mystery
Our Lesmis
Zermat
brunanas

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:30 pm

Flanders wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:17 pm I don't think these were on your list, its quite daunting trying to remember when looking: :D

Belle of Perintown
Comme Chez Soi
Cozzette
Le Mi Geaux
Midnight Watch
Musical Mystery
Our Lesmis
Zermat
that helps a lot, thank you! out of your list i only had Our Lesmis, which i forgot to add to the list :roll: may i ask where you got those from so i can try and find more in the same place? again thank you so much!
she/her
Flanders

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:34 pm

Exit Three
Tough Tiz's Sis

I searched in the 2020 foals thread here, the 2019 mating thread (but I had to verify that they actually had foals then). Also I used the equineline auction search for Good Magic as the sire of the sales horse for weanlings in 2020, yearlings in 2021, and 2yos in 2022(though there haven't been many sales yet). I am going to go and maybe run him through as a covering sire for 2019 and see if any mares come up but then I'll have to see if they actually foaled.
Flanders

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:39 pm

Royal Katy (this one was born in Saudi Arabia)

Don't know where else to find any more for free until they start racing or maybe more 2yo sales happen.
Last edited by Flanders on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brunanas

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:45 pm

Flanders wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:34 pm Exit Three
Tough Tiz's Sis

I searched in the 2020 foals thread here, the 2019 mating thread (but I had to verify that they actually had foals then). Also I used the equineline auction search for Good Magic as the sire of the sales horse for weanlings in 2020, yearlings in 2021, and 2yos in 2022(though there haven't been many sales yet). I am going to go and maybe run him through as a covering sire for 2019 and see if any mares come up but then I'll have to see if they actually foaled.
i have done that :D like 105 of the foals i have were from sales stuff! wish there was a way to search by sire on Equibase like you can search by dam. can be so annoying finding everything
she/her
CorridorZ75

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:48 pm

If not in equibase, it means outside US often- can look on France Gallop, Korean studbook, jbis.jp, etc- the BC page under horsemen can show where foals were registered. if not registered, might be deceased or will never run.

If he went to S America can use stallion function on elturf.com to get all foals in s america and runners in n america once entered for first time.
brunanas

Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:08 am

CorridorZ75 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:48 pm If not in equibase, it means outside US often- can look on France Gallop, Korean studbook, jbis.jp, etc- the BC page under horsemen can show where foals were registered. if not registered, might be deceased or will never run.

If he went to S America can use stallion function on elturf.com to get all foals in s america and runners in n america once entered for first time.
yeah two of them didn't show up, Royal Katy (since she foaled in Saudi) and Exit Three. Exit Three's foal i believe has passed away since he was foaled (in KY), but she has nothing as a dam on Equibase. sadly none of those you mentioned bring up anything, JBIS at most, but there are only two foals and they were born last year. but thank you so much either way. i believe there is a chance i have all of them now since i have 124 (count 125 with Royal Katy). i checked the Jockey Club database and 134 is the number of foals registered, so there is a chance 9 of them perhaps didn't make it to 2YO. thank you so much!
she/her
Flanders

Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:10 am

brunanas wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:08 am
CorridorZ75 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:48 pm If not in equibase, it means outside US often- can look on France Gallop, Korean studbook, jbis.jp, etc- the BC page under horsemen can show where foals were registered. if not registered, might be deceased or will never run.

yeah two of them didn't show up, Royal Katy (since she foaled in Saudi) and Exit Three. Exit Three's foal i believe has passed away since he was foaled (in KY), but she has nothing as a dam on Equibase. sadly none of those you mentioned bring up anything, JBIS at most, but there are only two foals and they were born last year. but thank you so much either way. i believe there is a chance i have all of them now since i have 124 (count 125 with Royal Katy). i checked the Jockey Club database and 134 is the number of foals registered, so there is a chance 9 of them perhaps didn't make it to 2YO. thank you so much!
Yeah I just checked on the bc nomination site if they foaled. Exit Three's foal has this on the JC "Horse reported dead before registration was completed". Sorry.
brunanas

Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:30 am

Flanders wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:10 am
brunanas wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:08 am

Yeah I just checked on the bc nomination site if they foaled. Exit Three's foal has this on the JC "Horse reported dead before registration was completed". Sorry.
i hate it so much when they die as babies... :cry:
she/her
KatieK101

Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:57 pm

I have Twiga for you, once you start looking for his yearlings! She foaled a filly and is from the family of G1W Critical Eye.
Flanders

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:20 am

Silver Dollar Diva has a colt in the OBS March 2yo in Training sale, the rest that are in the sale are already on your list.